The Savage Law Partners Domestic Relations and Family Law Practice Group helps individuals and families through their most difficult times with skill and compassion. We work side by side with our clients to develop a comprehensive plan that allows them to successfully move forward with their lives. Our experience allows us to resolve cases through negotiation or litigation and to know which strategy is best based upon the specifics of each individual case.
The service provided by the Savage Law Partners Domestic Relations and Family Law Practice Group includes:
- Child Support and Alimony
- Collaborative Divorce
- Contempt Proceedings
- Division of Assets
- High Asset Divorce
- High Conflict Parenting Disputes
- International Child Abduction/Kidnapping Proceedings under Hague Convention
- International Prenuptial Agreements
- Marital Settlement Agreements and Separation Agreements
- Modification Proceedings
- Post-Divorce Disputes
- Prenuptial, Postnuptial and Nonmarital Agreements
- Pre-Divorce Analysis
Our attorneys actively practice in the courts of Rhode Island and Massachusetts to develop and implement comprehensive and cost-effective solutions for clients. For more information or to discuss any of the above-referenced services, please contact Greg Hoffman at email@example.com or by phone at 401.238.8500.